Creating A Strong Argument Essay On Homework Being Harmful Or Helpful
Essays are strong pieces of writing that help us to grow a strong sense of opinions in us especially when it is an argumentative write up. Well the topic is homework then you have to have a clear knowledge about all the circumstances that a child goes through when he is being pressurized to work even after school and why it is too hectic for them and how should they be dealing with the facts. You should be able to create a debatable point and that is all about an argumentative topic.
The things to keep in mind while making an argumentative essay on homework:
- The first thing that you need to do is to do a detailed study of the subject that you have chosen to write about. You need to understand the mentalities of the children basically the students which we are dealing with here. You have to get all the data and the information mostly on the basis of a survey done. This will help you to gather a lot of stuff about your work. Try to get it done from some school students or college students in your localities. This will help you to get quality information in a quantitative time.
- The second thing is to have a classy title about it so that people gets interested whenever they read the title. It should have a debatable notion with a classy touch and a balance of extreme intellectuality with cultural evanescence. Title attracts readers and thus it would be better to go through a number of suggestions to get the best one.
- You need to concentrate on all the harmful and the helpful effects and for that you have to do your own studies. You might Google your ideas and check what are the consequences that student has to face both mentally and physically and how does it affect them.
- Try to have a strong introduction with all the important brief ideas that you are going to be discussing in the later part of your write up. Start with an interesting quote which shall elude the essence of your writing.
- Have a tight body with a debatable point left at the conclusion for the readers to ponder about.
- Make a rough draft of the entire work and then check whether you need to add something or not. If you don’t need to then just go for the final touch of the project.